Monday, June 28, 2010

Sad to Learn

Pryor Mountain Babies
It was very sad for me to get home and learn of Senator Byrd's Passing.
I had the honor of meeting him while in collage when he came and taught the Equine Law class for my Equine management course.
Very distinguished gentlemen with so much knowledge to share.
He introduced me to the "K.I.S.S." ( Keep it simple stupid) method in Law.
I have several family members that are also lawyers and have helped me over the year to be come better educated in this field as well.
I love learning about law almost as much as I do about horses,
and have spent many an hour in the legal library in government centers studying the books just for the fun of it.
The State Statute books being my favorite as they can keep you busy for hours!
A good Minnesota winter pass time.
Liz