Wednesday, June 2, 2010

More Memorial Day

Steve Luoni up on his TWH DJ with his TWH youngster Pavo
I so loved this photo Steve shared with me I wanted to share it with everyone else.
This is Steve giving tribute to soldiers past and present at the Brookfeild NY Memorial Day Parade.
I have known Steve many years now as a clinic participant many times over and he has become a friend. What moves me about Steve is he is passionate about doing , growing and learning with his horses. It has been thrilling for me to watch him evolve upward in his journey of discovering his continued advancement in his journey of Horsemanship.
He works hard and knows that is what it takes to get good and he has.
I also have to say Thank you to Steve for taking what I have had to offer as a teacher seriously and others that have inspired and influenced him to be the best he can be.
He does amazing things with his horses that keep us waiting for more.
Liz