Thursday, March 17, 2011

Paddy's Day and It's Getting Warmer!

RMH Pretty Boy Floyd and his new halter
Of course this is one very smart horse having great taste in football teams and being a fan of the Irish in green being his favorite color!
I'm so proud of the work this boy and I have done together, he better than ground ties, he knows Stand and Stay, no lead needed!
How do you explain when you share souls with a horse?
Thank you so much Joanna Swartz for this custom made gift .
I know it was very hard for you being a Steelers fan, so Pretty Boy Floyd and I will very much cherish it.
One more layer of cloths gone, spring is on it's way!!
This is SSH Tcyoiya, a new arrival just in for some Shades of Oak spa treatments and a spring tune up getting ready for the new riding season.

Happy Saint Patrick's Day and a soon to be spring everyone, I feel like I'm blooming!

Liz